This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of the LDC Hotels & Resorts in connection with information that we collect through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including LDChotels.com and other websites owned or controlled by the LDC Hotels & Resorts
▪ Gathering of Personal Information
To confirm the transaction you proceed with in this website and for the convenience of your access to the information on this website, we will ask you to provide personal information such as user name, phone number, fax number, email and address.If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Policy of Application of Personal Information Collection
The information you enter on this website will only be used for transaction-related activities and the delivery of electronic notices or marketing materials.
▪ Policy of Sharing Personal Information with a Third Party
- Before your consent is obtained, the personal information collected on this website will not be sold, exchanged or rented to any group and individual, or be used anywhere other then the places specified above.
- If this website needs to share user information with a third party who provides services or discount (joint activities or promotions), we will provide clear explanations and you can choose whether or nor you accept the services or promotions specified.
▪ Policy of Cookies Application
▪ The right to amend the privacy protection clauses
To stay true to the intent of user privacy protection, the privacy protection clauses on this website might be amended in line with the trend of technological development, regulatory amendment, or other changes over time. We will promptly post any amendment to the clauses on this website.
Last Updated: 8 May 2018